Sunday, September 19, 2010

grrr

Internet I hate you
Well maybe just google chrome
The video plug in keeps failing so all 20 pages I had loaded are gone and i have to load them all again
which is a problem because the internet is only crawling right now.
its pretending to live.

Yes I just wanted to complain about this..

So now all I can do is study
greeeaaaaat.

oh well
I can do my small assignments for this week :)

On a happy note
while massive storm rages around/over nz
Wellingtons sitting here going "I can get a tan today"

except me who's like "damn you sun I'll get you yet!"

I was at work anyway so missed the sun again


I'm going to the avatar movie this one (not the blue one the legend of ang one or something... can't spell it. I should be able to after wednesday though)
and its in 3d
cooool

and apparently i'm going to the movies again on friday
funfun

I'm thirsty so I'm going to go get some water
night!

No comments:

Post a Comment