Monday, August 16, 2010

16/8/10

How great it feels to do exercise!
and to AWESOME music as well

I dont care what other people think
KAT-TUN have to be one of the best groups ever created

I listened to the D-motion on repeat for half an hour and im not sick of it
and thats saying something ^^

How is everyone else?
Im starting to feel like I would love to go to a concert
I wouldnt know if anyone is actually in New Zealand at the moment
and I dont like most of them as well

I really want to go to a KAT-TUN concert
a lot
or an Akanishi Jin conert

But for that I'll have to wait forever

this blog seems to be a bit biased today

hehe I sold one of my dvds on trade me and it sold for more than I bought it for
must be high in demand there were 25 bids and 145 page views. Thats massive for me
I normally get 3 view hehe

I wanna have some fun in the holidays
hmmmm maybe I'll tourist it up a little
go to the zoo...
and I cant think of anything else
whatever I can subject my friends to I guess

well I'm out now to cram for psych

No comments:

Post a Comment