Friday, March 19, 2010

Blog on Sina

I seem to have found myself creating a blog on Sina
a chinese blog site
I only did this so i could comment on someones page XD
i had to translate every single word i came across
such a mission
I must be one of the weirdest people..
any way
OMG they have the coolest emoticons that you can use
I wish we had so many cool ones here but we dont

Im sending mail to my friend in Japan
im quite excited about this prospect
I hope it actually reaches her

I am exhausted today
I went and signed up at the Wellington library
omg that was taxing
I got lost a few times
their library is massive
i kind of miss the closeness of my old library
but then this library should have a better selection of books.

I also decided to buy some groceries and had to carry them home
it was nearly impossible and my hands are burning still
i am exhausted now but i have heaps of study to do so

Catch ya later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment