Sunday, July 5, 2009

Comments!!! Lol

Ive now listed to Romantic ni violence by hAngry and Angry
Its the only other song i really like of theirs so far.

I don't like 3 2 1 breaking out by Morning Musume
I don't like rap at all and they didn't dub it very well. The pv has now been released. Its a cool idea but I don't like it at all. Its too different. Too western though i guess they tried that as its for the LA anime Expo.

I really don't like Shochuu Omimai Moushiagemasu by C-ute either. Im not a fan of that kind of music at all. I prefer their original songs.

S/mileage - aMa no Jaku is ok. Ive only half heard it but its not an OMG ITS AWESOME kinda song.

Platinum 9 Disco concert DVD released 15 July

I'm really looking forward to the release of Nanchatte Renai by Morning Musume 12 August.

Im interested in the upcoming Hello project album with the new pucchi moni v and minimoni groups. Im not that interested in the songs though as they are all remakes. I don't know what kind of songs they are either. Its released 15 July as well.

Buono has a new single take it easy on the way too. I hope its a good one.

Guardians 4 have the song school days coming up. I hope they do a better job on this one as I am interested in this group.

No comments:

Post a Comment