Friday, May 8, 2009

My first blogginess

Hi welcome to my blog.
You can expect to see comments on Morning Musume and Anime.
Possibly other things as I think of them.

a bit about me first.
I live in New Zealand
Morning Musume is my favourite group.
I don't even remember how I discovered them.
I must say my first favourite was
Abe Natsumi
Then I started on Ogawa Makoto
Since then I have liked
Yaguchi Mari
Kago Ai
Nigaki Risa
Yoshizawa Hitomi
LinLin
JunJun
and now presently Mitsui Aika

Im looking forward to the Platinum 9 disc concert
Ive seen the set list
Its ok
Im missing some of their older songs though
I denfinately prefer their older stuff
shouganai yume oibito is a nice song but its too slow for me
I must say I like this groups music due to its fast pace but Im struggling to understand Tsunku's choice to go slow but I believe it coincides with his choice to try and get into the western music world.

The problem is Westerns are too racist and unable to think outside their own meager box.

No comments:

Post a Comment